Luxurious accommodation and the most amazing views, makes Sunlover Retreat a very special wedding destination catering for up to 12 people. Your wedding photographs can be taken on stunning Tairua beach or from the decks of Sunlover Retreat with a backdrop of the ocean, hills and estuary. Fine cuisine and wines are served by your attentive hosts Donna and Chris Brooke and their team.
At Sunlover Retreat we warmly welcome both heterosexual and same-sex marriages. We have a special relationship with professional wedding service providers in Tairua and it would be our pleasure to make recommendations for your special day. If you wish, we will arrange consultations and make appointments for you, for pre and post wedding plans.
We can also assist with flowers, wedding cake, photographer, beauty therapist and make up specialist and hairstylist.
Or you may like to take all of the hassle out of your special day by letting us do it all for you. Here is one of our options below:
Our Intimate Wedding Experience Includes:
- Accommodation for 12 people (including wedding couple) – 6 rooms. 2 luxury rooms will be provided at Sunlover Retreat. 4 rooms will be provided at similar accommodation close by to Sunlover. The wedding couple will be treated to 2 night’s accommodation in the Estuary Suite.
- Breakfast for 12 the morning after the wedding
- Hair and Make Up for the bride at Sunlover Retreat.
- A Registered Celebrant, Donna Brooke, who will create a personal ceremony just for you.
- Beautiful wedding photos provided by a professional wedding photographer supplied to you on a USB.
- A beautiful bouquet and/or buttonhole for the couple.
- Delicious 3 course dinner for twelve at Sunlover Retreat with a fresh, delectable wedding cake.